Wednesday, August 26, 2009
My 22nd Birthday
I had a great birthday this year!! I turned 22 yesterday, and with the exception of having to work, it was a good day. I got an early celebration the night before when I went out to dinner with my girl friends. Then on my actual birthday, Mitch got home from work a little after I woke up..... with donuts and roses!! What a sweetie, right?! Then when I walked out of the house to go to work, I discovered that my car was decorated! It had paint on the windows and was full of baloons and flowers. I later found out that my cousin Kim and friend Krishale did it :) I had to work until 2 that afternoon, but my managers at work ordered me a carmel cheesecake from The Cheesecake Factory as my present! It was delicious! After work I hung out with Mitch, visited my Grandpa Blake who shares my birthday, and went to dinner with my mom and sister. I got visits from other family members and lots of great cards and presents. It was a fun birthday... now I just have to come to grips with being 22 years old!! I still feel like I'm 17 haha. And Mitch would probably tell you that I still act like it too ;) Anyways, thanks everybody for making it such a great day!!





This was my gift from my cousin Kim... notice the title of the book haha
These are some of my presents from Mitch. He got me some stuff for my addiction to quilting, which I was very surprised about! He also got me the Katy Perry CD.... AND he copied it onto a cassette tape for me since my ghetto car doesn't have a CD player. He's so good to me! And my favorite present of all are some jammie pants that are made of the softest material known to man!! I am currently wearing them while I blog :) Thanks again to everybody for the gifts and visits! I love you all!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow, that is a good husband to bring you flowers in the morning, and burn your CD onto a tape for you! Sounds like you had a great day!
Happy belated birthday! 22! No way! You are still that cute little brown haired girl from the old neighborhood. I love the book title and the new quilting stuff. You'll have to post what you make--I love quilts, too!
Post a Comment