Monday, August 10, 2009

Lady Antebellum Concert!

On July 22nd, Mitch attended his first concert!! haha it's actually kind of a sad excuse for a first concert, but it was pretty good actually! Due West opened for one of my newest favorite bands, Lady Antebellum. The concert was held on the field of the Sunbowl here in St. George. First of all, it was INSANELY hot... so that kinda sucked. And we also didnt' realize that everyone would be sitting on the field, so we didn't bring chairs. We ended up sitting on the cement stadium seats, but it turned out to be a good spot. I hadn't heard much of Due West's music, but they were really good. Of course, I loved getting to hear Lady Antebellum play all of their fun songs, plus some others' songs! It turned out to be a really fun night!


Waiting for the concert to begin




Due West on stage


Lady Antebellum on stage




4 comments:

Marie McCulloch said...

Lady Antebellum was Tucker's first concert too! lol.

Unknown said...

I love going to concerts, although it really does suck when it is hot outside. Looks like fun though! I have never heard of either of those bands...I'll have to check them out!

Hafen Crew said...

These Hafens boy are Definitely not concert goers. I love them. I'm a little sad we missed that one. It looks like you had a lot of fun, minus the heat! :)

The Faylor's said...

Congrats on your first concert Mitch. My first concert was Styx at the college, kind of lame I know, then again they sing about ladies not have it in the title of the band. Anyways I hope you guys are prepared for the upcoming season...