Lately I've been feeling like I want another dog. After our other puppy died, I didn't really want to go get another dog for a while....... but now I think that I'm ready for 2 dogs again!! Only this time, I want to get the kind of dog that I want!! Mitch thinks that if a dog isn't huge, "it's not a REAL dog!" Yeah, I don't agree. The dog I grew up with was half Shitzu and we're not sure what the other half was. But that is the type of dog that I want to get. The only problem is that we don't really have money for a dog. So for now, I'll just look at the puppies on KSL.com everyday and wish I could have one! I'm pretty pathetic, huh?!

3 comments:
I looked at puppies on craigslist and the NVSPCA website almost everyday before we got our dog. I even made Aaron go to petstores with me just so I could get my doggie fix. So I don't think you're crazy.
forget the puppy Val. get a kid. they are WAY more fun.
I love small dogs because it is easier to find someone to watch them if we go somewhere. My sister has two Shitzus and she loves them!
Post a Comment