Tuesday, November 17, 2009
My New Love.... Dyson!
I found my new love.... it's name is the Dyson Ball DC24. I think that I'm officially a clean-freak weirdo haha. Since we got married, Mitch and I have been using one of my parents old vacuums. Well it decided to start spitting out more than it was picking up. So.... we finally broke down and bought a new vacuum. Mitch of course wanted to buy the $40 one from Walmart, but unfortunately for him, I am my mother's child. I believe in spending a little more money and getting something that is really good and will last for much longer. I really wanted the full size Dyson Ball, but that was way too much money. Then I found a really good deal on this one at Big Lots! It took a little convincing, but I finally got Mitch to agree to buy it. I am a really big nerd, but it was seriously like Christmas morning when I got to open it! I put it all together really fast and then vacuumed the whole house! It's for all floors... so I even did the tile! I love this vacuum! It picks up ten times as much as our old vacuum. I'm seriously looking forward to vacuuming again on Saturday! I'm a loser, I know :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Not funny at all. I am dreaming of the big version. It is at the top of my wish list and has been for about a year. Lucky you!
Post a Comment