So I realize that it's a bit past Halloween... but I've been horrible at blogging lately! I got a new job and now I never seem to find time to get on here! Anyways, the night before Halloween, we decided that we needed to do something festive! So Mitch, my friend Krishale, my cousin Kim, two of Kim's guy friends, and I carved pumkins. Here are the results......

Can you guess who carved this one? Seriously, he's a fanatic about the Braves!
I carved this wicked witch...
This is Krishale and Kim's pumpkin... he looks so scared and sad!
And here's the little pumpkin family all together :)
After carving the pumpkins, we watched The Haunting in Connecticut. Wow. Let me begin by saying that I hate being scared. Mitch loves scary movies, but they aren't fun to watch for me. So I watch about 4 a year with him. Poor guy. The movie was pretty freaky... at least the parts that I kept my eyes open for haha. I think the creepiest part is that it's based on a true story. Anyways, it was a fun night to hang out with friends and enjoy Halloween!
1 comment:
Wow, I'm thouroughly impressed. You guys are true pumpkin artists. Next year you can help me with ours!
Post a Comment