Saturday, November 21, 2009

1st Anniversary!

It is official..... Mitch survived a whole year of being married to me!! Let me just say that I love love LOVE being married to Mtich! I know that it sounds cliche, but I seriously feel like I have the best husband in the world. He is absolutely perfect for me and I couldn't imagine my life without him. I seriously sit and wonder sometimes about how I got lucky enough to find him.. .and then convince him to marry me!! He is truly an amazing person to love me and put up with me :) I can't believe that it's already been a year since our wedding day! Time has gone by so fast, but it has been a super fun year. I can't wait to see what the future brings for us. One year down, an eternity to go!!

Here are a few of my favorite pictures from our wedding day:



Just Married





I love my family!



After cutting the cake.... and in about an hour, we're gonna eat the top cake that we froze :)

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Happy 1 yr anniversary! Soon it will be 5 years then 10. It flys by so quick! Have a great Thanksgiving.