Sunday, November 8, 2009
Christmas Crafts
This last Tuesday, my mother-in-law Becky and I drove out to Enterprise to go to my sister-in-law Jamie's ward enrichment night. She was in charge of the craft this month and they were so cute!! We painted blocks that say "noel" and then made wooden snowmen. They all turned out great! Thanks Jamie for letting us come do them with your ward! And now I just wish that I could do all sorts of new crafts. They're fun to do and I always feel good about myself when I make something cool. haha Anyways here are some pictures :)
I love this snowman too! It's cuter in person than in the photo too... for some reason the colors don't look right in the picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
oooo super cute val! i wanna make christmas crafts! i just want school to be over so i make cute things! :)
You are so craft! I wish I was! Those are really cute!
Post a Comment