Wednesday, December 2, 2009

One Day...

One day, probably far far away, I will buckle down and finish the two quilts I have fabric cut out for. They are seriously both about half way done, but for some reason I just haven't been motivated to finish them. Well.... I just may have found my motivation! Today I went to the Dicken's festival and there was booth full of the cutest quilts! I fell in love with one of them, so Becky bought me the pattern for Christmas! Now I'm super excited and want to hurry and make it... but I've made a deal with myself that I have to finish my other two quilts first. I seriously have an addiction to making these baby quilts! It's pretty sad... I have a box full of them and no baby to use them. I need to chill out with making them... but they're just so addicting! Anyways, after I finish the two quilts and save enough money to buy more fabric, I'll post pictures of my new quilt! Hopefully it turns out just as cute as the original!

Here's the pattern....



1 comment:

Jamie and the Boys said...

How stinkin cute is that?? i love that! maybe someday in the future we will have a girl...(slim chances i know) but i still hope for at least one! I think you and mitch will have all girls!!! so you could definately use it!!