Saturday, December 19, 2009

Gingerbread Houses and Trains

I have officially helped make a gingerbread house! It's pretty pathetic that I'm 22 and this was my first one haha. Last night, Mitch went to play basketball with his friends, so I decided to go help with the festivities at my mom's house. My mom invited my nieces and nephews over to make a gingerbread house and gingerbread train. It was so much fun! My 3 nephews worked with my sister on the train, while my mom and I worked with the 4 nieces on the house. They turned out really well! We just wish that Brooklyn could have come up to help us out!

The "before" of our house....

Everybody workin hard!


Blake, Ashlee, Payton and Dillon with the "before" of their train...


Lyla and her doll "Baby Blue-Shoes"... she really just wanted to eat all the candy


Kenzee, Kylee, Mariah and Lyla building the house


Kylee, Kenzee, me and my mom decorating... I look pretty focused huh?!


The finished train. The boys did a good job!


And our amazing gingerbread house :)


Everyone that helped
Back Row: Ashlee, Mom, Lyla(2), Mariah(12) and me.
Front Row: Dillon(8), Blake(7), Payton(6), Kenzee(5) and Kylee(11)


No comments: