Friday, June 5, 2009

Fun At The River

A few weeks ago Mitch and I decided that it'd be fun to go play and swim down at the Virgin River, since it was pretty high. We packed up the dogs and picked up 5 of my nieces and nephews, plus one of their friends. The river was kinda cold, but that didn't stop us from jumpin in. The current was surprisingly strong... and I was half expecting to have one of the kids get swept away! Somehow, they managed to stay standing, even though I was twice their size and struggling! We'd float down a ways and then very slowly march our way back upstream. Anyways, we had tons of fun and I can't wait to do it again! As always, here are some pictures!

The Dogs

Dillon, Payton, and Blake playing

Everybody gettin ready to go swimming


Payton and the dogs



All the boys... Payton and Blake's faces are hilarious




The girls watching Mitch



Mitch and Andy... I love this picture!




Me and Mariah



Mitch trying to help Payton walk upstream... which turned into him being dragged haha



Blake's face is so funny!




Floating down the river with Mitch and Ky




Kylee trying to help Payton not get swept away!




Payton's face says it all :)

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Looks like fun! Your dogs look like water dogs for sure.