Thursday, June 25, 2009

Blast From The Past!

Today was my day off...... and let me just tell you that I put it to some good use! haha yeah right! I first attempted to go swimming since it was sunny.... but by the time I got to the pool, it was overcast and windy. Again, I will be forever white. Anyways, by the time I got home Mitch was asleep and I knew he would be for about 3 hours...... so I needed something to keep me from getting bored. I decided that I'd go to "yearbook yourself" and put mine and Mitch's pictures in. Sadly, it was actually pretty entertaining. I decided to put some of our pictures together to show what we would have looked like as a couple throughout the years! Enjoy!!



Early 1950's


1960


1966


1968



1970




1974



1984




1990




1994




1998
It's just good to know that we would have been a good lookin couple no matter what decade we were in ;)

3 comments:

Hafen Crew said...

Ryan loved these pics! That's too funny, and 1998 is when we graduated, pretty darn close to what we looked like lol!
I love the quilt it's super cute

A Note from Kaleo and Megan said...

Those are so funny! I thought the 1974 pic of Mitch looked like Kim, and the 1990 looks like Coby a few years back. How fun!

Emilee said...

You guys are so cute!! You're hair is cute too! Hopefully we see you guys soon!!