
On Monday night, I went with my family to see Tarzan at Tuacahn. It was really good! I went with my mom, sister, three sister-in-laws, and all 8 nieces and nephews. I always think it's funner to do things like this with the kids, just to see how excited they get! Kenzee and Lyla were a little scared in some parts, but for the most part, the kids all liked it. There were lots of characters flying around on zip-lines and stuff, so it was quite different than anything else I've seen at Tuacahn!

Brooklyn waiting for the show to start...

Our group was split up on two rows...

We weren't allowed to take pictures during the show, so this picture before the show is the only one I have of the stage

Kenzee and Brooklyn during intermission

Lyla and Ashlee.... clearly Lyla really wanted to take a picture haha
No comments:
Post a Comment