Thursday, September 30, 2010

New quilts for new babies!

Have I ever mentioned that I LOVE being an aunt? And lucky for me, I have another niece and nephew on the way! Aleisha is having a baby boy in October, and Robyn is having a girl in November. Naturally, I had to make them quilts! I also decided to make carseat covers for each of them. It think they turned out pretty cute.

I loved the fabric so much I bought some for whenever I have a little girl!



It's kinda hard to tell, but the back was a cute soft green


The carseat cover



The lighting isn't great in this picture, but Aleisha found a cute crib bumper that matched perfectly with the baby's quilt. I also made a cute little pillow to match :)


And here is the matching carseat cover


1 comment:

Tricia and Aaron said...

I'll pay you to make me a car seat cover...they are so STINKIN CUTE!!!