Thursday, June 10, 2010

... update to previous blog...

If you haven't read my previous blog, then this one probably won't make sense. Today, Mitch went outside to spray more bug spray and yelled for me to come outside to look at something. He noticed that there were some plant/weeds that were COVERED with the bugs that have been getting into our bedroom. Now you can see what I was talking about!!




Sick right?!



Mitch spraying those plants with the bug spray...

4 comments:

Whitney said...

Sick, sick, sick!! I am totally going to spray my house thoroughly now because I hate bugs in my house! Glad you guys are doing good otherwise though!

P.S. I'm going to be meeting your sister in law MJ because she's my little brother's cub scout leader and I'm doing an activity for them in July. :)

Hafen Crew said...

Sounds like you've been having a little too much fun lately! YUCK!!! Sorry about all the bugs and stuff. Hope you get your bedroom back soon!

Carol Swift said...

Ewwww...I'm itchy just reading about the bugs. I don't know how you do it! The scorpions would have run me off a long time ago, but bugs in my bed would throw me over the edge. :O)

Carol Swift said...

Ewwww...I'm itchy just reading about the bugs. I don't know how you do it! The scorpions would have run me off a long time ago, but bugs in my bed would throw me over the edge. :O)