
The Birthday Girl!!
A few weeks ago, we celebrated my niece Kenzee's birthday at our Gubler Sunday dinner. We had homemade pizza and ice cream cake. Yum!!

Kenz with her cake...

More nieces... Lyla and Mariah

And more nieces.... Brooklyn and Kylee

Payton and Kenzee...
they were in the same class together this last school year and I'm pretty sure nobody would have believed they were cousins haha

Lyla eating her ice cream cake

Dillon trying to dodge the camera... but I still got him!

Don't you just want to squeeze Payton's cute little face?!

Everyone watching Kenz open presents


I seem to have a lot of photos of Blake that look like this!

The girls making Princess bracelets with the beads Kenz got for a present...

Isn't she so stinkin cute?!

Kylee holding one of the puppies that Tyler and Aleisha's dog had a few weeks ago...
I love my family! I have the cutest nieces and nephews ever :)
No comments:
Post a Comment