
My sister in law Jamie is pregnant with her 3rd son (bless her heart!) So of course, I used it as an excuse to make another baby quilt haha I thought it turned out really cute! It sort of looks black in the pictures on here, but the quilt is dark brown, blue, and tan.

Up close...

And the back is just one solid (and SUPER soft) fabric
5 comments:
if you ever feel the need to make more quilts I know of three adorable little boys who would LOVE one!!! LOL.
... but seriously though.
haha One day when I'm rich, I'll make quilts for every baby I know! I'm slowly working on it :) But your babies are so cute that you're on the top of the list!
so cute!
LOVE IT....I may decided for one more baby just so I can have you make me a blanket! :) lol....don't tell Ryan
Ha ha how long has this been on here? i didnt notice till now.. I could of peeked early.. lol I love this quilt everyone i have showed it too loves it.. You did such an awesome job!! Thanks again for making me the cutest quilt in the world.. (that was cheezy! i know) Boys are not as bad as they can look... lol they are just busy busy.. thanks again!
Post a Comment