
I'm not sure if I've ever mentioned it, but I HATE snakes. Actually hate might be too nice of a word for how I feel about them. Very few things can creep me out more than a snake. Well, Mitch has mentioned that there are snakes on the hill... but since I've never seen one, I've chosen to live in the ignorant bliss of believing they're not anywhere near us. Well, the other day I left for work and saw something in the middle of our road on the hill. I didn't have time to get out a see what it was, but I called Mitch to run outside and see if it was a snake. Sure enough, there was a Red Raser in the road that had been run over. Ew ew ew ew ew.
3 comments:
Was it poisonous? Yuck!
Poor Val...I don't miss the snakes on the hill...I hate the red rasers, they are so stinkin' fast and icky...we had one snake on the patio before and then there was SERIOUSLY a 5 foot bull snake(or whatever they are) on the rocks, Kim wouldn't shoot it, so watch out it's probably like 7 feet now. GOOD LUCK!
Carol, no these ones aren't poisonous..... but we have side-winders on our hill that are! Scary!
Marissa- thanks now I'm going to have nightmares of a 7 foot snake in the house!!
Post a Comment