Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Ice Skating

This post is LONG over-due!! Back in January, my family went ice skating for family home evening. It was tons of fun and I can't wait to go back!

My nephew Blake..... he spent a lot of time on the ice like this :)


My niece Kylee

My nephew Payton


My brother Tyler and sister-in-law Aleisha. Tyler thought he was a professional!


My cute little Mitchypoo!


Mitch showing us how fast he can skate... he looks so intense huh?


A bunch of the family skating together...


Mitch and I tried to help Payton learn to skate... it didn't go so well haha


My niece Mariah

My nephew Dillon and sister Ashlee


I'm not sure what was going on when this picture was taken...... but it kinda looks like we're dancing haha

1 comment:

lauren said...

your nieces and nephews are so old!! when did that happen?? seriously! we're getting old, aren't we?