Thursday, March 11, 2010
Gubler Family Reunion 2010
This last weekend, March 6-7, was the first annual Darrel & Carolyn Gubler Reunion. My dad's grandparents started the tradition of having a family reunion a LONG time ago. Since there are hundreds of us that attend that reunion now, our family decided it was time to start having a reunion with just my Grandpa Darrel's family. This year it was my parents' turn to plan the reunion. The original plan was for the whole family to go spend the weekend at the Bar 10 Ranch. Unfortunately, the weather had other plans for us. We had to cancel going out to the ranch, and held the reunion at my parent's house instead. It was still TONS of fun, and so good to have the whole family together again! Because of the amount of pictures, I'm going to break them up into a few different blogs :)
My mom mixing up pancakes
The kids playing gameboys.... and Mitch hanging out with them
Reese and Kenzee
Digging holes in the sand box...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I swear your parents do not age! The look just as I remember them from elementary school. especially your dad. looks like you guys had a blast.
Great pictures, I knew a few of you guys. What fun reunion, horses, mud, bacon and shootin'. can someone adopt us so we can join?
Post a Comment