Thursday, May 7, 2009

Busy Busy Mitch

In case I haven't mentioned it before, Mitch has been swamped this semester..... and has handled it like a champ! First of all, he had a full load of classes, most of which were pretty hard. Before school everyday, he works from 4 to 7 am at the college! So after waking up at 3:30 am, working all morning, going to school, and coming home to lots of studying and homework, he had several other activities to take up his time! On Monday nights he now volunteers at the hospital (which will hopefully help him get into the radiology program) from 5 to 9 pm. On Tuesdays, he had his busiest days with work, school from 9am to 3 pm, and then he umpired for a league from 6 to 10:30pm! Basically, I haven't seen my husband on a Tuesday in months! And then on Wednesdays he plays softball at the same place he umpires. Needless to say, he has been a busy boy... but managed to do pretty well in all his classes. I'm excited that he's done with school for a month, he finished playing softball last week, and I think this next Tuesday is his last night to umpire! I get to have my husband back...... at least for a little while until everything starts back up again! haha it's kinda frustrating at times to feel like I don't see him, and when we are at home together, he's usually studying...... but I really appreciate all that he does to contribute and how hard he works! One day..... far far away, we'll have more free time :) Anyways, here is a picture of Mitch in his umpire uniform. He thinks he's pretty tough hahaha


My little Mitchypoo!

1 comment:

B Hafen said...

hey mitch you look pretty official.Have fun with Big Red (Tony)