Last week was Mitch's spring break so he got to take a break finally! He caught up on some much needed sleep, and we were able to go do some fun stuff with his time away from homework haha. One day after I got off work, we decided to drive up to Snow Canyon Park because I'd never been there before. It was a really pretty drive, but way shorter than I thought it'd be. So we decided to get out an go on one of the hikes. Welp.... let's just say that it wasn't too successful haha. There was a short path that led to huge sandstone hills...... and after that, we had NO clue where to go! So we wandered around for a while... not even sure what we were looking for. Eventually we just turned around and walked back to the truck. Mitch has decided that whoever made up the hikes up there is a "Dumb-A" haha. Anyways, it was still lots of fun. I LOVE going on little adventures with Mitch. He is such a good husband and honestly the best person I ever could have found to be with! I could write a whole blog about how much I love him.... but I'll spare everyone from that right now and just post some pictures from our hike :)
For some reason, Mitch thought this big sandstone rock was way cool :)
2 comments:
Looks like you had a fun time! I really like your hair short it's super cute. How's work? and school for Mitch? Those Hafen boys can be in dirt and play with rocks all day. They're all pretty funny! How's it having two dogs?
these pics are so cute. you look so happy i love your short hair
Post a Comment