Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Hafen San Diego Trip- Part 2

On our third day in San Diego, we attempted to take family pictures by the beach and then we spent the day in Old Town and swimming.

 This is the best group picture we could get :)


 Kim & Becky


 Our little family :)  Too bad we're all squinting so badly!




 Some of the kids got to dress up at the Mormon Batallion in Old Town


 Brodeyn & Logan panning for gold


 Ready for lunch at the Cafe Coyote!


I love these eyes!!


 This isn't a good picture, but I had to post it because Camryn is smiling just like my brother Curtis used to!  She's so goofy sometimes haha


 This kid is a true Hafen and LOVES Pepsi!


 They served us 32oz Pepsis!  They were much needed :)


Old Town


 Camryn was mesmerized by these horses


 Apparently ATMs have been around for a long time in Old Town :)


 Camryn and I in front of the cosmopolitan hotel


Old Town


We didn't end up stopping at the temple, but my sister in law Micci took this awesome picture when she was there :)


Camryn couldn't get enough of the Pepsi at Cafe Coyote in Old Town :)
Yes, I'm aware that I'm a bad mother and shouldn't be giving my child soda.

No comments: