Poor Camryn got sick again :( When we went up to St. George for her 6 month doctors appointment, we spent some time at Mitch's parents house. While we were there, one of her cousins had a runny nose and a cough.... which apparently she caught! I didn't think that I ever let her get close to him, but I realized later that she was being held by the same people holding/wiping the nose of her sick cousin. Anyways, Camryn and I had decided to stay for the week in St. George, and a few days into the week, she got sick. It was the saddest thing ever! She just cried and moaned all day, every day, for about 3 days. She couldn't sleep or eat because her nose was so congested and she threw up all of her bottles because of all the mucus. Luckily she got in to see her doctor and he even let us come visit his house on Sunday before we headed back to Vegas. She ended up with an ear infection, she we got some medicine. It took about 6 days, but she's finally back to normal :) She was also kind enough to share her virus with her mom and dad!
I laid her in her crib for a minute so I could print something from the computer, and I came back to her sleeping! If you read the previous post, you would know that this is a miracle!
What our house looked like for a while....lots of medicine, nose spray, vics, and tissues!
She just laid on her tummy watching TV... so sad!
She got a little rash right above her bum...... maybe a heat rash from her fevers? Anyways, she loved to scratch it, as you'll see in the video :)
She spent a whole morning watching cartoons and scratching her rash.... though it looks like she's just relaxing and scratching her butt haha
1 comment:
Having sick kids is crappy! Glad we got to see you for a minute last week. Camyrn is super cute, even when she's sick.
Post a Comment