I can't believe how fast the last 2 months have gone by. We are completely in love with Camryn and our lives pretty much revolve around her now haha She is smiling lots now and getting quite the personality. We like to tease that she's a bit high-maintenance because she really likes to be held, but for the most part she has been a really good baby. For the first 7 weeks, she wasn't sleeping very well at night, but I think we've started to get her on a schedule now. For the past week, she has gone to bed around midnight and slept for 8 hours straight. It has been amazing. The key is wrapping her up REALLY tight in a blanket at night. She still looks a lot like her daddy, but she is changing all the time and getting chubbier everyday. We love our baby girl.
I've taken millions of pictures.....
My mom giving her first bath
Camryn with my cousin Reese
With my Grandma Gubler
She likes to sleep on her daddy like this
Our little nerd :)
Funny faces
Smiling in her sleep
She was only a few days old and smiling so big!
Her serious face...
On September 11th
Watching her first Utes game
This picture is horrible, but so funny. I decided to part her hair after her bath one night. She looks like one of the Three Stooges!
We tried a curler to see if it would help curl her hair... it didn't work so well
Honestly, this is the look on Camryn's face 90% of the time haha
In her onesie from her doctor "Special Delivery from Dr. Clark"
Happy Girl
I love her big eyes!
I love my sweet little baby! Being a mom is the best!


No comments:
Post a Comment