blogger! I'm aware. A big part of it is because I'm just a boring human being and don't have anything interesting going on in my life most of the time. Another big part is that I was sick for about 10 weeks and since then, I still just haven't felt very motivated to get things done! haha welcome to being pregnant :) Anyways, like usual I have some random pictures from the last few months. Sorry, nothing too exciting!
A few months ago, the Virgin River here in St. George flooded pretty bad. This was just down the street from our house. The river is way over on the right.... and everything else used to be people's fields for their horses, that were totally covered in water almost up the the road!
It got VERY close to several homes right here!
Mitch took a ride up to his parents' cabin a few months ago with his dad and took some pictures of all the snow.
Mitch's brother Clint standing on the frozen pond...
Mitchypoo sent me these pretty flowers for Valentine's Day :)
In case you haven't noticed, I feel the need to take a picture anytime I see a rainbow. Esp if I can see the WHOLE thing haha
No comments:
Post a Comment