Monday, July 19, 2010

4th of July

Mitch and I had a fun 4th of July this year doing fireworks with my family. As always, the Blake reunion was on Saturday up at my granparents' cabin on Kolob. Unfortunately, we didn't get to go because I had to work :( We still got to hang out with the family that night at my grandma's house though. My brother brought some fireworks for the kids to do out front, and then we went out back to eat root beer floats and watch the city fireworks from my grandparent's backyard. Here are some pictures I took while we were there....


The kids doing fireworks out front...
MJ holding Brooklyn and Lyla



Kylee with her bunny "Cheese-it"

Payton and Blake doing sparklers

Dillon with a sparkler... it's kinda dark, sorry!

Lyla petting Cheese



The view of the city fireworks... don't mind the Red Hill being on fire... it happens EVERY year haha


No comments: