A few months ago, Mitch and I got a new camera. Funny how we never take pictures anymore. I decided to look through the few pictures that we HAVE taken, and thought it was funny to find these two pictures one right after the other......
Monday, April 19, 2010
Hypocrisy...
I know that if you happened to look at my blog, you would assume that I don't get onto Blogger very often. But the truth is, I get on here daily........... seriously EVERY day. I like to check to see who has posted new stuff on their blogs.... which usually leads to me thinking, "geez I wish that they would update their blogs more often!!" Meanwhile, I go months inbetween MY blog posts! I can't complain that other people don't post, when I'm not posting either haha But really, we are super boring, so I don't have much to post about.
A few months ago, Mitch and I got a new camera. Funny how we never take pictures anymore. I decided to look through the few pictures that we HAVE taken, and thought it was funny to find these two pictures one right after the other......

A few months ago, Mitch and I got a new camera. Funny how we never take pictures anymore. I decided to look through the few pictures that we HAVE taken, and thought it was funny to find these two pictures one right after the other......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment