Today I was looking through the pictures on my computer and I decided to post some that I think are funny. Maybe nobody else will find humor in them, but they make ME smile.... so it's worth a try :)

My nephews and niece... Dillon, Payton and Mariah. Notice that Payton doesn't understand how to do it haha

Dillon was AMAZED by the animals at the Wild Animal Park haha

My nephew Blake was determined to eat the cupcake with no hands

My niece Brooklyn's face us priceless in this!! It was her first B-day

My brother Curtis and his baby Brooklyn... these are there "It's too early in the morning to be awake" faces.

Mitch and I at Lagoon last August :)

This is me giving Mitch the "You better watch what you say next" face haha
.jpg)
My friend Lynn caught my bouquet... and her face is hilarious in this picture!!
.jpg)
Okay this one is one of my favorites. It was taken while I was dancing with my dad at our reception. Mitch is obviously DREADING the fact that it's his turn to dance with me in front of everyone next. And my mom is day-dreaming about what it'd be like if my dad ever danced with her!
.jpg)
Mitch's brother Ryan thought it'd be funny to give him a hug..... Mitch wasn't going for it haha
.jpg)
My Grandma Blake walked up to Mitch and made him dance with her for a minute. It was pretty funny :)
3 comments:
Blake looks EXACTLY like Tyler in that picture!!!!
I was thinking the same thing as Tricia! Too funny! I love all these pictures.
Mitch is just lucky Ryan didn't try to kiss him on the cheek! That's what my brothers did to Ryan and what Ryan did to them....I don't understand it, but they all thought it was hilarious!! A Hug was a big stretch for the Hafen boys ;)
Post a Comment