As I mentioned in the previous blog, Mitch and I like doing projects together. When we got married, my sister in law MJ gave us her old kitchen table and chairs. We decided that we wanted to refinish them... so after A LOT of sanding, we repainted the legs and stained the table top and seats of the chairs. It actually turned out WAY better than I thought it would and I really love them now!
3 comments:
Super cute!! you fit right in with this family! I love refinishing furniture! i guess i shouldnt say i love it but i love that it is so cheap and the finished product is so cute!! and looks like a million bucks.. maybe not a million but a couple hundred dollars worth.. anyway i will stop babbling. Looks really cute i love it. We have the same kitchen table but i did mine all black so the kids cant ruin it.. or make it noticable anyway..
Wow, that looks amazing! I can't believe you guys did that by yourselves! You should put step by step instructions on the blog so that those of us who have no idea how to refinish furniture can do it! Looks great!
I used to have a table like that--if I'd seen how cute it looks painted in black I wouldn't have given it away!
Post a Comment