Thursday, September 4, 2008

Our Engagement Pictures!!








So I know that pictures are kinda small on here... but if you want to see them bigger you can just click on the "View All Images" button at the bottom of the slideshow and then it'll take you to the place where I made it. Then you can click on the pictures at the top and it'll bring them up individually and bigger. Thanks!!

10 comments:

Kristen said...

Where's my favorite pic of you guys standing at the fence? You two are very photogenic and they all turned out great....KRissy

Hafen Crew said...

I absolutely love your guys' pics. They are all so good. Hey can you email me one so I can print it out. I'm just missing yours and mitch's picture on Chance and Logan's wall. We say hi to everyone, so they'll remember you guys. I hear Mitch was a trooper. Ours lasted maybe 2 hours and Ryan was about ready to get the heck out of there. He's definitely not into pictures or anything where someone makes him smile ;)
Have you found a dress yet?

Hafen Crew said...

my email is bussinclair@hotmail.com

Thank you! It's so nice to get the dress out of the way. It's like the biggest burden and once that's done it's like a huge weight has been lifted and everything else just seems to flow! :)

Coby, Lynette and Kids said...

Hey there you crazy kids! Your pictures look great! Ahh young love, if we could all just go back to that fresh and fun time. Congratulation on your big day! my email for blogging, lynettehafen@hotmail.com, so email us to keep in touch.

A Note from Kaleo and Megan said...

Val,
You don't know me, but you will soon. I'm Mitch's cousin, Megan, and I am so excited for you guys. Good luck with the wedding plans. By they way, I added you to my blog. Hope that's okay. Cute pics too! I love them. Were they taken on the farm?

Hafen Crew said...

Hey...how's the plans coming? How's work? Now that my crap is moved out totally you can start moving in and that will be nice. You won't have to do it all at once. I hope you're doin' great!

Missy said...

Hey girl! Oh my gosh I can't believe you're getting married! You can't be old enough, right? :)
Congratulations!! Make sure you send us an invitation!!

Kristen said...

We haven't heard from you in so long...I can't imagine you would be busy or anything? Let me know if I can help in any way. I was asking Reese who was married, hoping she would say me to her dad Rob. Well apparently she thinks you are the only person married.

Carol Swift said...

You are such a cute couple! The pictures are so beautiful! I found you through Kristen, who found me. I eat at the Pizza Factory at least once or twice a month, or whenever I am in Washington--how could I have missed you! Which one do you work at? Carol

KG said...

What the?! You are supposed to update your blog occasionally! What's going on with you guys? I guess you are busy making wedding plans...hurry up and finish so that you can write a new post and update all of us!:-)